Recycled open-pit haul truck and loader tires find new life as water tanks that will last a lifetime. These livestock waterers are approved by the United States Department of Agriculture’s Natural Resource Conservation Service in many states for use in cost share projects.
Ranging in size from 6 to 13 feet in diameter, these tanks can hold from 300 – 1700 gallons and can be custom cut to almost any height to be used by cattle, horses, sheep, goats, alpacas & llamas, and other livestock.
Unfortunate circumstances that would destroy other tanks (freezing, fighting bulls, equipment intervention, target practice, etc…) don’t make a dent in these sturdy investments. All this adds up to significant time and replacement cost savings for you.
Benefits of Tire Tanks:
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty – We’ve never had to replace one in over 30 years! Ice, bulls, tractors and even hurricanes won’t hurt these waterers.
- Rubber Insulates the Water – The rubber protects from extreme temperatures, both hot and cold. These waterers can be made freeze-proof to -20 degrees Fahrenheit without heating.
- Less Algae – No light can penetrate the sides of the water tank and the black draws light away from the water.
- Environmentally Sound – This is a recycled product that does not leach any harmful chemicals and won’t experience any structural breakdown for over 200 years. Environmental scientists approve of this product and its qualities.
- Proven – Over the past 3 decades, we’ve sold thousands of these tire water troughs from the heat of south Texas to the bitter cold of the Dakotas. You won’t find a more durable, effective watering solution.
- Easy to Set – Installation of the tank is really quite simple. All you need is some fill dirt and a few bags of dry cement mix.
- Flexible Options – Tire tanks are great to use for developing springs with gravity feed and they are perfect for pressurized water lines, hydrants, pond syphons… pretty much any application you can think of. You can also install an overflow pipe or a float valve.